Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have IPad Pro 9.7 My battery is weak and keep only 2-3…

Customer Question
I have IPad Pro...

I have IPad Pro 9.7 My battery is weak and keep only 2-3 hours

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

About 1-2 months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It’s all.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Download this free app. Let me know what it says and we can continue from here.

LINK