Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to see if you can help retieve my ICloud password. I…

Customer Question
Hello need to see...

Hello need to see if you can help retieve my ICloud password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have never changed my password, and can not remember it.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I have tried to reset it with no luck. I even went the Apple Store and said i need to contact you guys

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I have been without my phone since Wednesday

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Sure, what have you tried so far?