Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The activation lock is on my phone and I cant remember my…

Customer Question
The activation lock is...

The activation lock is on my phone and I cant remember my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I can"t remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, and I can't make it work

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Mac Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

No---just please help so I can use my phone----I have no idea what I did to make this happen. I'm not tech savvy in the least

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I need my phone

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 6 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Does your Apple iPhone show a part of an email address at the Activation Lock screen?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Do you also have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or Mac computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.