Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot the four digit code to open my Ipad. I just got…

Customer Question
I forgot the four...

I forgot the four digit code to open my Ipad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I just got this ipod, and when it asked for my ID it was to another email address I have.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I can not get the ipod to go to reset. I held down the home key and the side buttons but it still did not go to reset mode.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Do you have a computer you can plug your iPad into?

Perfect. If you select the option for Secure Remote Assistance I can get your iPad working for you remotely if you would like. No pressure, just want to meet you at your need.