Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I get asked immediately for a passcode and i don't have one.

Customer Question
I get asked immediately...

I get asked immediately for a passcode and i don't have one. Have taken everything off it. Also, my iphone now wants a passcode.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just got the phone for christmas. Took it to the Apple store and they took everything off and the ipad worked but not the phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

If it is asking for a passcode you have not removed it. At this time is the iPhone disabled?