Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would like to make an appointment to get a new battery for…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to make an appointment to get a new battery for my Apple 6S

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPhone 6S

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Have to charge my battery several times a day

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No would just like an appointment

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

This is not Apple, but I would be more than happy to help you setup an appointment. Would you like me to do that?