Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot update my password that I have with earthink. When…

Customer Question
I cannot update my...

I cannot update my password ***** I have with earthink. When I go to earthlink.net it is not allowing me to update the new password ***** I put in on Jan 2 (stupid me!) ....how do I do all this?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an OS El Capitan X

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

This just started today when I went to my email and it had not downloaded anything since 12/31....I called earthlink and tried to fix it that way and I was supposed to update my new email password ***** my system somehow, We just tried that and when directed to go to the webmail.earthlink.net it was supposed to ask for information and it didn't and so they told me I should contact Apple....I am not computer literate and I am sure this is a big part of the problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Since I know nothing about what I am doing, do I have a choice that makes sense?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

To clarify you just want to change your email password ***** and I way off base here?