Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to find my Apple ID - password. I have used

Customer Question
I need to find...

I need to find my Apple ID - password. I have used ,*****@******.*** since i purchased my I-PAD. Help please

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I do not remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

:-(

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have been working on this for afew days

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I Understand your concern Usually, your Apple ID is your email address.First, try signing in with all prior email addresses that you might have used as an Apple ID. and please click on this link https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid in order to reset your Apple ID password ***** let me know if it works for you.

I am waiting. Resetting is fine for me also
Nilesh

I will try to reset the password ***** your Apple ID using this email address***@******.*** and will check if it works.

You will get an email of set of instruction to reset your password ***** may I know if you are able to access your***@******.*** account now and check for the instructions there.

An email has been sent to your email address, n•••••@h•••••.com. Follow the directions in the email to reset your password.

I am tired of waiting

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I have resent the reset link to your email address (*****@******.***). Please check your email whether you got a mail from Apple with reset instructions. If you haven't received any email, please let me know so that we can try to reset the password ***** the help of the security questions.

I am disatisfied and request refund of $5.00

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I'm still trying my level best to help you fix this issue. However if the issue is not resolved, we will provide you a refund.

I have resent the reset link to your email address (*****@******.***). Please check your email whether you got a mail from Apple with reset instructions. If you haven't received any email, please let me know so that we can try to reset the password ***** the help of the security questions. I'm still trying my level best to help you fix this issue. However if the issue is not resolved, we will provide you a refund.

I am at 0% satisfied and wondering what it feel like to be 100% satisfied after approving $39

If you wish to cancel our services, you can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support

NO NONONOnever again - unhappy customer

I will initiate the refund from my end. Thanks for contacting JustAnswer.

Thank you for the refund offer