Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can't get started, it's telling me if I wanna use voiceover…

Customer Question
Can't get started, it's...

Can't get started, it's telling me if I wanna use voiceover hit the escape button but when I do, I get no response

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

This is a new device

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Can you help
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I need more info
Do that remote access
I haven't had a chance to log in to Wi-Fi
Like I said it's a new device
Can I speak to someone ON THE PHONE
CAN I GET SOME HELP
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for your very long wait. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Are you serious, you asking me to pay ANOTHER 39dollars for support I already paid for that I HAVEN'T GOTTEN, get it together

As I stated above. That is automated and to ignore it. I know that it jumps out at you and you feel betrayed, but it is automated and stupid. Ignore it.

There is a lot here and it had been 2+ hours since you started this. Where are you at now and how can I be of assistance?