Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have notification that my new password is ready to be set…

Customer Question
I have notification that...

I have notification that my new password ***** ***** to be set and received code info on cell phone(###) ###-####and at step 2 it is stated another code is sent to my I-Pad and I left by mistake my I-Pad at my mothers in Andersonville so I have no acces to my I-Pad. Can you send the second code via my computer at***@******.*** or call me at(###) ###-####and ask Security Questions or give me the code

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I am not sure but think is is Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

My I-Pad is at my mothers in Andersonville, TN and unable to get it until I return in February. Can You verify my identity via phone or other manner. I am not sure why I was even put on a 7 day weight for clearance. My apple ID is WhiT3226-$ but for some reason it did not work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont have MAC I have a Dell Home Computer and a Toshiba LapTop. Can you check my password ***** just gave you and make certain it no longer works

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.