Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do i know when my hard disk is bad. Apply imac 21 inch…

Customer Question
How do i know...

How do i know when my hard disk is bad

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Apply imac 21 inch screen 2014. I was up grading to high seirria when it went down.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried to restore os serrria form a jump drive which is not working.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
My imac has 1t of memory.
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Your computer will tell you when it is bad, but if you would like to verify it you can run First Aid on it to check. Do you want to have me show you remotely?