Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was on facebook and Ipad locked up with activation lock.

Customer Question
I was on facebook...

I was on facebook and Ipad locked up with activation lock. I've enter Apple ID and password ***** it wont release

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't remember. My ipad is eight years old

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Dont know what this is. I dont want it tied in to Find my phone

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Ok

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 6 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Does your iPad show a part of an email address at the Activation Lock screen?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer, if any?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

My iPad is still in activation help mode. My bank is concerned over charges HELP
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Can you tell me what the reason for opting out of your previous expert?