Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Apple I-pad can not be activated because the activation

Customer Question
Apple I-pad can not...

Apple I-pad can not be activated because the activation server cannot be reached what do i do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Close to a year

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do I do that

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Do you have a computer you can plug your iPad into?