Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an Excel workbook that opens extremely slow. What can…

Customer Question
I have an Excel...

I have an Excel workbook that opens extremely slow. What can I do to speed it up? Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

Not sure but recently. I have autoupdate on.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Excel?

Nothing. I have several similar workbooks that are are quick to open. This is the only one that opens slow.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I think that is it. Thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What is the size of the workbook?