Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Delete. Deleted gmail acct and cant remember pass word how…

Customer Question
Deleted gmail acct...

Deleted gmail acct and cant remember pass word how do I get in to give new gmail address and change password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
apple I phone 6s and the new system
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I deleted the email last week then realized that I should have changed every thing before I deleted it

Your looking to close down your gmail account, correct?

no can I talk to you

What do you mean?

I am having a hard time explaining would be easier to tell you
I deleted my email and I do not remember the pass word to that email it is my apple id also i updated to the new system and it closed some apps and apple id now i cant retrieve old pass word because the email account is closed if they send the pass word to that email i cant get it so how now do i get in to apple on my phone so i can change password ***** email and username

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris