Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I tried to change my password in my account. I thought I had…

Customer Question
I tried to change...

I tried to change my password ***** my account. I thought I had reset it, but it won't respond. I can't figure out the tile click directions. Help!!

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I can't log into my account, I can't change my password, I can't figure out the tile clicking to reset my password.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

MacBookAir 2011

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have not used my PayPal account in a long time. I have changed my phone number but my email address is still the same. ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's all.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Today. I wanted to start using my PayPal as I placed an order . I reset my password ***** then it didn’t work. I did not have good directions to make the tile click work to reset the password ***** I no longer use the phone number on the account. My phone number is(###) ###-#### At this point I am very frustrated as now I have a $36 dollar bill for you to fix this .! I just want to reset my password ***** it works.
No I don’ Want to pay more money. But I also should not have to pay for your lack in giving me advice on resetting my password. I am not satisfied with this service. Please refund my money.