Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Having problems changing my password on my iPad. Says I am…

Customer Question
Having problems changing my...

Having problems changing my password ***** my iPad. Says I am going to get a email to reset my Apple password ***** I did receive a couple but does not seem to work. Have tried this at least 20 times in the last two days. Assuming I am locked out.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Assuming in the last da6 or so. Still can’t get in.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes. Might

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope...could I have tried too many times. I have updates on Apple that I was just trying to update.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Is this through iforgot.apple.com?

Mike, Mac Medic