Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I scan a photo onto my laptop. Macbook Pro Sierra. I…

Customer Question
How do I scan...

How do I scan a photo onto my laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Macbook Pro Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

I hav,nt tried before

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

There is not a direct path to scan into iPhoto, but Image Capture is the preferred scanning application on a Mac that is native.

This is a small guide on how that would work. GUIDE