Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to set-up ENTOURAGE. I am having trouble

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set-up ENTOURAGE. I am having trouble figuring our WHICH USERNAMES /PASSWORD ***** use. I seem to have so many. I suspect it is right in front of me, but I am coming up dry. I am racing to meet a deadline which is making it more stressful! : )

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Entourage?

To the best of my knowledge it has never been set-up (??)

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Entourage?

I followed the prompts and it is saying that the Verification Failed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Some of the account settings are incorrect

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

i have never used ENTOURAGE. I didn't know how to set it up so avoided it. I am now racing to send something to my grandson and cannot send it through ENTOURAGE as an attachment, so I sent it via mail, but that is not going to be sufficient since it is 3 pages of txts with numerous photos. When trying to set Ebntourage up, it asked for NAME & PASSWORD ***** I have so many, I must have supplied the wrong one.

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris

every time I go to Update payment info. it appears to start and then bumps me back to this page

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris