Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Someone put a lock on my ipad and I need to get it off by…

Customer Question
Someone put a lock...

Someone put a lock on my ipad and I need to get it off by reseting the password ***** it wont let me

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris