Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a new iPad mini4 and I am anxious to transfer data…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new iPad mini4 and I am anxious to transfer data from my old mini to my new one. I messed with it and I'm locked out.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have a new iPad mini4 and would like to transfer data from my old iPad to my new one. I'm locked out and can't do anything

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Does it say on the front Disabled or Activation Lock?