Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’m locked out of my iPhone 8. I swear I used the password…

Customer Question
I’m locked out of...

I’m locked out of my iPhone 8. I swear I used the password *****’ve had forever. Can’ Recover via iTunes because it also tells me my phone is disabled. Tried the up & down volume key method & nothing happens. Thought everything was being backed up to cloud but my computer says it’s not backing up to windows & all this time I thought it was being backed to cloud, still think so, but can’t tell. Biggest problem is getting back into my phone. Please help,,,,,,

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 2-3 , maybe 1 week ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not sure. How does it work?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I also need help with checking on whether or not I’m backing up to Cloud.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

If it is disabled we can get past that. Do you have a computer we can plug your iPhone into?