Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Ahhhh ... Mom-no tech type here! I have done something WRONG…

Customer Question
Ahhhh ... hello!...

Ahhhh ... hello! Mom-no tech type here! I have done something WRONG when trying to do updates on my iPhone, and my whole Apple system is screwed up now! And, I can't remember my Apple Password! HELP!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A little while ago ...

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I do this? And ... will it apply to all my devices?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just give me a moment to run around and collect all the devices!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris