Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Could not connect. Could not send message to app. Whenever I…

Customer Question
Could not connect Technician's...

Could not connect

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

Could not send message to app

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Whenever I connect my iPhone iPad or iPod to my Mac to download pics it says the previous

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I rebooted today

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Hi I honestly haven’t tried to transfer something to my Mac for a while but I wanted to transfer my pics from my phone so yesterday I tried and kept getting
iTunes could not connect to this iPhone could not send a message to the device. Tried my iPod and iPad and got the same result. Tried doing a few things people said to do like reboot says 11.4 is the current version of I tunes. Wouldn’t work again today so I’m really frustrated thought I’d try you

Are you talking to me on the mac now?

No I’m on my phone

Can you talk to me on the mac?

Kris
I’m sorry I can’t at this time

Can we when you can make it?

Not too sure when that will be
I was just really hoping you might have some advice for me that I could try when I’m back to it. It’s like it’s not recognizing any of my devides��
Probably just take comp to shop
Or else I may need a new one.
Thank you

Can you try it with your phone unlocked?

I did
It says I have to enter password ***** I’d lock my phone then put in password ***** it would ask if I tryst comp then it would display the message. I tunes could not connect to phone I tunes could not send msg to device. Crazzzzzy

Can you allow me to connect and have a look?