Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Entered an passwortd to open my phone last night and cant…

Customer Question
Entered an passwortd to...

Entered an passwortd to open my phone last night and cant get into the phone I dont remember the password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

New phone LAST NIGHT A

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I dont knodw how

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I used my thumb print and it got me to the area where I am to put 6 numbers

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris