Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Log in with both Apple ID and password ...send a six digit…

Customer Question
Log in with both...

Log in with both Apple ID and password ***** a six digit code to I phone ...so I do it again ....says can’t log in

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Unknown

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer. I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please try resetting you password ***** a laptop/browser?

Please go to the below link and check if you have access.

https://www.icloud.com/

Thanks,

Kumar