Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The apple id is disabled. Ipad,ios 11. Maybe a month

Customer Question
The apple id is...

The apple id is disabled

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad,ios 11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Maybe a month

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try to reset your Apple password, click on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

Let me know the results
Thank you

There is another problem I forgot everything not just the password
This ipad that iam using isn’t the locked one do you want me to give you it’s serial number or something?

Did you forgot the password ***** your iPad please?

i did

Please try to restore your iPad device, Important : This will cause you to lose all data (photos, files, ect...) currently on device. If you made a backup prior to losing the password, you should be able to restore that.

Here are the steps to restore the iPad :

1-Download Itunes from : https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

2-Install itunes and plug in your iPad to your pc

3-press and hold the home button and the sleep/wake/power button at the same time for 45 seconds until the Apple logo appears, once that appears you can release the buttons

4-iTunes will give message iTunes has detected an iPad in recivery mode you must restore this iPad to continue

5-click restore if it does not go through click on the iPad in the left hand side of iTunes and click restore

6-restore iPad and now you should have your iPad back.

Additional Information : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shrc3FeCJEQ

Let me know the results,

Thank you

Has everything worked out please?

Has everything worked out ? Do you still need help please?