Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My wallet was stolen where I kept my password and pass code…

Customer Question
Hello my wallet was...

Hello my wallet was stolen where I kept my password ***** pass code for my I phone. I'm trying to get an app and I need these to get it. I just called Verizon wireless and they said I need to contact you to retieve that information. I tried changing the password ***** it won't let me.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About two months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes I believe so...but it asked for my pass code which I don't have.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.