Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot login to iTunes, etc. because it is asking me for…

Customer Question
I cannot login to...

I cannot login to iTunes, etc. because it is asking me for the password ***** my old email address. Even though I supplied the password ***** does not recognize it. I tried the new email address and password ***** it does not work either.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

For the old one, it’s been awhile now. For the new ID I changed it as late as today.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, I don’t know how to do that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

At this point, do you want help logging into the old account or into the new account that you created?

I want to login to my new account.

What problem are you having when you attempt to log into the new account?

I cannot afford an additional $39 when I was not helped with the $30 you are charging me.

What exactly do you need help with today?