Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cant remember my apple id password. I think like 2 weeks…

Customer Question
I cant remember my...

I cant remember my apple id password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I think like 2 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, it asks for phone # and then gives a cod and I put in and nothing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I have your Apple ID so that I can check for the password ***** option from my side?

Thanks for the information let me check it.

May I have your phone number which ends with 55?

I have tried for resetting your password ***** getting this error message

Your account will be ready for recovery in 7 days.

At that time, a phone call with instructions will be made to the number you provided.

I have also tried for other recovery option and getting this please click on this link https://support.apple.com/en-in/ht201487#twofact and try to follow the steps in order to reset your password ***** let me if it works for you.

Please cancel my membership! As I already knew that. Refund my money and take me off having a monthly membership!
Full refund!

I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support.