Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I DOWNLOAND. I down loaded the new io. After downloading the…

Customer Question
I DOWNLOAND Technician's Assistant:...

I DOWNLOAND

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I down loaded the new io

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

After downloading the new iOS on my iPhone it is asking me for a password which I can;t remember and I'm 80 yrs old PLEASE HELP

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

JUST TO BE PATIENT

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!