Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I know my I'd but forgot my passport. Apple iPod. For about…

Customer Question
I know my I'd...

I know my I'd but forgot my passport

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple iPod

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

For about a week now . I have tried all my passwords

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all .I just cannot remember my password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
My iPod is on and awaiting password
It says activation lock
I have not received any feedback yet
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me the email address being used for your Apple ID please?

Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. Estimated time said 8 minutes?