Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have tried to install macos high sierra and it goes on for…

Customer Question
I have tried to...

I have tried to install macos high sierra and it goes on for days and only shows it being half installed according to the bar

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Macbook

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook? What have you tried so far?

Down load and install

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Dont know enough to answer that im old

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I am sorry for the long response, but before I respond are you still in need of assistance?