Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I pair my treat j1 with 8 plus. It is iphone 8 plus. I have…

Customer Question
I pair my treat...

I pair my treat j1 with 8 plus

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It is iphone 8 plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I have went to Bluetooth and tried to pair it with treblab j1 and it finds it but then says unable to pair

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just this thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

There are two parts to the guide. Here are both. If you have already paired with one device before please follow the second portion. I will also provide a link to the manual. MANUAL

HOW TO CONNECT HEADPHONES

TO YOUR DEVICE

To pair to your Bluetooth enabled device:

1

Activate the Bluetooth feature on your device and

keep within 3 feet / 1 meter while pairing.

2 Press and hold HOME key for approximately 4

seconds until red and blue LEDs flash rapidly.

3

Using your Bluetooth enabled device, scan/search

for available Bluetooth devices (check your device’s

manual if you’re unsure how to do this).

4

Select

TREBLAB J1

from the device list.

5

If prompted, enter password ***** PIN No:

0000

6

If prompted by your device to connect, select Yes.

7

After pairing successfully, the LED indicator will

flash blue twice. You can then answer the phone or

listen to music.

8

The next time you switch on the earphones, they will

automatically search for and attempt to connect to

the last paired device.

HOW TO CONNECT HEADPHONES TO

MULTIPLE DEVICES

The

TREBLAB J1

can only be paired to one device. If

you want to use the

TREBLAB J1

to listen to another

device:

1

keep within 3 feet / 1 meter while paring.

2 Press and hold HOME key for approximately 6

3

4

Select

TREBLAB J1

from the device list.

5

0000

6

7

listen to music.

8 To connect another device, temporarily switch off

Bluetooth on the first device you connected to.

9

Repeat steps 1-7 and connect the other device.

10

Turn Bluetooth back on for the first device.