Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My daughter has changed all my settings including apple on…

Customer Question
My daughter has changed...

My daughter has changed all my settings including apple on iPhone and ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

13.3.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Everything, even changing apple passcode but she got there first

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Help, this has been going on since she put a smart card in my computer unbeknown to me

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

When did this first happen? Are you able to use the iPad at all now?

Not emails
Keeps changing passwords because she knows name age etc

Do you have a computer I can connect to?

Mac Support Specialist: Richard Freese, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Richard Freese
Richard Freese, Mac Enthusiast

Hello: Are you still having issues with your Apple devices? Do you still need assistance?