Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I received 2 receipts saying I bought a receipt for .98 and…

Customer Question
I received 2 receipts...

I received 2 receipts saying I bought a receipt for 69.98 and another one for 109.55. I did not buy either one of these.Please cancel these for me

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

This was sent to me on my IPhone and my desktop computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just since yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just to cancel these invoices I did not purchase

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!