Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I downloaded to my new iPad from the iCloud for my iPhone. I…

Customer Question
I downloaded to my...

I downloaded to my new iPad from the iCloud for my iPhone. I wanted to do iCloud download from my old iPad. How do I get the iCloud download from my old iPad?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Since yesterday when I bought the new iPad and set it up. All I did was manually see it up.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Cris, Mac Specialist replied 6 months ago
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Please ignore request for remote support they are automated through the website and I cannot remote into any iPad.

When you were restoring did you see an iCloud backup of your iPad? Did you choose the iPhone backup by mistake?

But I didn’t see the iPad backup but I didn’t put in the ID or password ***** the old ipad

Like I mentioned I cannot remote into an iPad ignore request for remote support.

How do I get the photos from old iPad to new iPad?

What you will need to do is reset the iPad back to factory settings so you can go through the setup process. This time when prompted for Apple ID and password ***** the one used on your old iPad.

On your iPad go to Settings>General then scroll to the bottom and select Reset. Select Reset and Erase All Content and Settings.

The iPad will reset and walk you through the setup again.

Let me know if you have any further questions. Please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top.

Did you have any further questions for me?

Thanks no

Your very welcome. Please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top so I am credited for assisting you.

Thank you, Cris.