Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Having problems updating itunes. Not sure I am getting the…

Customer Question
Having problems updating itunes ...

Having problems updating itunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Not sure I am getting the following message:

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I tried installing th3 64-bit version it gets to a point then says the following

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

A program requied for this installation to complete could not be run. contact support personal or vendor

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 6 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What exact error are you getting?