Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to apply a new credit card to apple and I needhelp. I…

Customer Question
I need to apply...

I need to apply a new credit card to apple and I needhelp

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I need to apply a new credit card to my apple acount I need help I am not a computre expert

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

One week I Putin my new card and it gose back to my old card

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I talk with som on line

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.