Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password in Canada and iam in Mexico and need…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** Canada and iam in Mexico and need help in a password ***** user name I need a new password ***** user name

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It is a while ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes I have tried all I can think of can I select a new user name and password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No all I need is a new user name and password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!