Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I haven't been able to update my computer in a time because…

Customer Question
I haven't been able...

I haven't been able to update my computer in a long time because every time I try I get this pop up message: This update in not available for this Apple ID either because it was bought by a different user or the item was refunded or cancelled...I have no idea how to solve this...

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pop?

I'm not sure...How do I know that?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pop? What have you tried so far?

OS X El capitan is that what you are asking?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I haven't been able to update my computer in probably a year or more...

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Donna French, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Donna French
Donna French, Mac Enthusiast

Hello there, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com. Please give me a moment to review the details of your issue.

Would you like me to remote in to your computer or give you written instructions here?