Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Sorry - got interrupted i was on this chat about 45 minutes…

Customer Question
Sorry - got interrupted...

Sorry - got interrupted i was on this chat about 45 minutes ago and had to step away. my incident number is *****

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

My purchased i books are not downloading to my i pohone 11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I saw on the chat with you guys last week for over an hour. have removed ibooks and reinstalled. went to the apple store and they could not fix it. yesterday when i was chatting with you guys a"tech support person called me and remoted to my PC, thru bomgar. then tried to tell me that my PC was not running properly and to sell me "malware protection" i felt it was a scan and discommeted

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Need to know that i am not going to be scammed, and that my PC will not be infected with malware - which appeared to happen yesterday

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Mike, Mac Medic