Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Im trying to dowload EXODUS SUPER UNLOCK 2.7 Free edtion but…

Customer Question
Im trying to dowload...

Im trying to dowload EXODUS SUPER UNLOCK 2.7 Free edtion but with out any result

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

What Im trying is because I found a Iphone 6s plus I gave it to police and after about 8 months they send for me and they sad that no one came for it and that now it is mine but need to unblock icload

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No Im trying to learn how

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

All I want to unlock I cloud and so I can do another ID AND PASSWORD Please

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
When I get answered please??????
And is there an easy way to download Exodus Super Unlock 2.7 the free version please?????
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

EXODUS SUPER UNLOCK 2.7 is a scam. 100% a scam. I am sorry if you were lead to believe anything else.

I paid you and waiting all this time for sorry to say but Nothing no good results.I lost time and money for nothing Im sorry but I m disapoined.thanks

We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Would you like a refund?

Would like my money back please with no offence

none taken. have a wonderful day.