Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot make purchase of any song anymore because of a

Customer Question
Hello, I cannot make...

Hello, I cannot make purchase of any song anymore because of a family management setting I never sign in before

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Maybe 2 month ago, I do not remeber

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

A friend/colleague of mine gave me as agift an ld Ipod he never use before, and when I try to add my library to it, it said that this I pod was connected to a family. Since then all my Ipods required that family Id that I do not have or know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'd like to get my devices work and have my library on all 3 Ipods

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris