Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My 5 year old takes forever to recharge battery and seems to…

Customer Question
My 5 year old...

My 5 year old takes forever to recharge battery and seems to die quickly.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Various, internet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Approx. a week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thankyou

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Sorry, ipad
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

1-2 weeks

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris