Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to open my iPhone 5s. Need to use in Nevis I have a…

Customer Question
Need to open my...

Need to open my iPhone 5s

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Need to use in Nevis I have a iPhone in the states as well

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Everthing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Let me know once ready