Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a iPad and a Activation Lock popped up when I turned…

Customer Question
I have a iPad...

I have a iPad and a Activation Lock popped up when I turned it on this morning. I am unable to get into it. I have had the device for 9 years and am to only owner. I am unable to put in the proper Apple ID. The info that I us is not correct and I did not record the info when set up. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I am not sure, I think my granddaughter used it to get a new game.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris