Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need the procedure to obtain the Apple ID & password on

Customer Question
Need the procedure to...

Need the procedure to obtain the Apple ID & password ***** iPhone 6 & 6S

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not sure.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I can reset the password ***** Apple ID on my iPhone 6. Cannot seem to get to this setting on my wife's 6S.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My wife is out of the house with her phone. Would I be better served to wait till she returns?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Just needed the information this week to replace the batteries in the iPhones. The Apple Store required this information.

What account is it asking for on your wifes? Is it the same account?

No, it is not the same Apple ID and password ***** both iPhones.

Can you use the apple password ***** with your wifes one like you did your one?

I go to Accounts & Passwords on our iPhones. Then go to App & Website Passwords. I can get to the Passwords on my iPhone. on Wife's iPhone it gives me an instruction to Touch ID for "Settings" View Passwords and a fingerprint image.

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/

Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.

Thanks

Kris

This is a problem with a cell phone. Not a PC/MAC.

I understand but I can only connect to a PC and do the unlock on there (it will sync to your phone)

I cannot seem to get the TeamViewer to open.
None of the passwords I used are correct. I used the JustAnswer password ***** I used the password ***** in TeamViewer. No luck!

Are you doing this on the PC or the phone?

The PC.

Is it Windows?

A Windows 10 PC.
I wish to cancel this program. I would like to have my money replaced to my Visa card. Please do so. Thank you.

I would like to resolve this issue

I managed to resolve the problem. I request a $25 refund.

I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards

Thanks, ***** ***** call.

Anytime:)