Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cant find my iphone 6. I think someone walked away with…

Customer Question
I cant find my...

I cant find my iphone 6. I think someone walked away with it.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

What does that mean

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I have gone on about every think that is supposed to help you find it and give you location and all it has done has cost me money.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to know the location to where my phone is at I have very important information in there.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris