Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone keeps telling my I have the wrong password and I…

Customer Question
My iPhone keeps telling...

My iPhone keeps telling my I have the wrong password ***** I don't. It won't let me go back to even look at my settings.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't even know what that is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want my phone back!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris